Snakes! I hate snakes...AH-1J Seacobra of HMM-369

Here's the Fujimi AH-1J kit depicting an early Seacobra of HMM-369 from the mid-'70s. It's a simple kit with raised panel lines that went together with no issues. The decals are from "Flying Papa's"- a Japanese cottage company. The decals were printed on a dot matrix printer, so I painted in the white & red on the Japanese character. I substituted SSI/Microscale decals from the stash on all the common markings. The kit contains the original style pylons on the stub-wings. This helo was one of the first to be fitted with canted pylons, so I robbed an Italeri AT-1T kit of its pylons. The Zuni rockets are from a Fujimi A-4 kit.









RJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A BIG ol' can a whoop-ass!

F-4D Phantom II with LASER guided bombs

I thot I thaw A TWEETY BOID!